Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"A face without freckles is like a sky without stars"

Ok, these kids are ADORABLE. I really just couldn't get enough of them. With Siennas BEAUTIFUL red hair and freckles (yes, I am a bit jealous) and Calebs handsome little face and natural poses, these kids just made my year! Seriously, at one point, I turned around, and there was Caleb, posing all cute all by himself, waiting for me to take a picture. How did I become the lucky photographer to capture these kids? To make things even better, their gorgeous mamma came with ideas and props. I love when people come with ideas; makes my job more enjoyable! Oh, and one last thing, these kids definitely come to the top of my "Best Dressed Kids" list.  I am looking forward to taking more and more pictures of these little hams! Enjoy for now...









No comments:

Post a Comment