Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Recap

As 2011 comes to a close, I can't help but notice how far my photography has come just in this last year. My business has grown so much. I have TRIPLED my clientele from last year! I got a small website for my clients to view their photos and order professional prints. I got a new (and awesome) lense that I just LOVE! I started shooting in MANUEL. (Yes, shame on me for not starting out that way, but it really has changed my life haha. Because of that, I have learned not to take advice from other photographers that see me as a threat or competition. It's probably not good advice.) I got indoor photography lighting and my very first backdrop. About to purchase my second REAL backdrop very very soon, actually. ;) Held a few VERY successful mini sessions, not to mention the Garden Tea Party mini session, which I am thrilled to do again next year in the spring! Such fun and adorable girls I got to meet. I have met so many wonderful people, and gotten to know others so much better. I love all my clients, especially my returning ones. They are what makes the world go round...well, my photography world, atleast! <3 I want to thank all of my clients and friends! You are all so wonderful, and I enjoy capturing you and your loved ones, creating art out of you. There is also one photographer in mind that I would like to thank; she knows who she is. The only photographer that has given me REAL advice, has helped me grow as a photographer, without telling me what to do and letting me learn my own way of doing things. **hint hint, she gave me first dibs on some backdrops she is selling. ;) LOL

Looking forward to seeing what 2012 has in store for me! Can't wait to see what I learn and how much I grow this year! (hopefully not rounder, if you know what I mean) Here are some highlights from 2011; my favorites! (Sorry for the millions of pictures...I really couldn't pick and choose only a few haha)








































































































































































































1 comment: