Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ashley and Joey

If you feel like you have seen this beautiful couple before...it's because you have! They were my very first couples session back when I first started in summer of 2010. They are also my brother-in-laws brother and wife. Arn't they sexy!? LOL. I've known them both for a LOOONG time, and I love getting together with them. They are both moving to Colorado (where my sister and brother in law are) so I am so thrilled I was able to squeeze them in this week. I hope you guys love your pictures; I know I do!



Also, if you want to view the blog post from their first session with me, and also to see how far along I have come in the last 2 years, here is the link!
http://www.missmayphotography.blogspot.com/2010/12/beautiful-couple.html












No comments:

Post a Comment