Monday, January 30, 2012

Gilbert & Sally : 2012 High School Seniors

I met Gilbert and Sally for the first time to do their senior pictures! Brother and sister, they both have such awesome personalities! Sally is just so sweet and outgoing...and I LOVED her yellow sun dress! She even paired it with a pearl necklace. If you know me, you know I LOVE pearls! Gilbert is a drummer ... and also, if you know me, you know I am also a musician and hold a special place in my heart for fellow musicians. He was also so courteous and a gentleman. At his age, they are few and far between! I had such a blast with these two! It was sooooo hard not to post a million of their photos on facebook! So here are a few more that I wanted to post but just didn't want to blow my facebook page up with their pictures haha. Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment